Come join the Platinum Steelcase Dealer serving the Commonwealth of Kentucky!
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945 ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships and Striving for Excellence. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. ORI is an equal opportunity employer offering a diverse and inclusive workplace for its employees.
This individual will be ORI’s first contact and impression with all customers, vendors and visitors to the showroom. The successful candidate needs to be welcoming and provide a unique as well as engaging experience with ORI, Inc. by projecting our culture, capabilities and the overall joy we experience by helping our customers create unique spaces that impact the lives of their people. This will be the main responsibility of this job function.
Specific Sales Responsibilities
- Establish and utilize a unique and welcoming process for all visitors to the ORI Showroom including name badge creation, technology welcome signage, etc.
- Direct un-announced visitors to proper resource within ORI including walk in sales to assigned sales people.
- Direct any prospective call in customers to sales management within 1 hour via e-mail text and cell phone call.
- Coordinate food/beverage and presentation material needs for all customers visits with sales as well as required clean-up of spaces post event. (presentations, printed agenda etc.)
- Coordinate training needs and room schedule within the space following up with trainers and attendees to maximize participation and experience
- Coordinate the logistics of any sales related outside events for the business and influencer community
- Manage social media posting for Twitter, Facebook, Linked In
- Manage inventory of marketing materials for customer visits, logo gifts, paper pads, pens etc.
- Coordinate the Steelcase and ORI brand message on all technology displays within the showroom
- Ensure the showroom is clean and tidy (chairs arranged, lights on, surfaces wiped down) at open and close each day.
- Coordinate showroom product updates and any showroom changes with sales/leadership and operations
- Maintain and build client lists for mailings and social media
Specific Administration Responsibilities
- Answering the company switchboard, directing calls to the necessary individuals, or helping the caller directly.
- Greeting customers, vendors and visitors and directing them to the necessary individuals, or helping those individuals directly.
- Process all outgoing mail and distribute all incoming mail
- Order all supplies and ad stock for the showroom and design areas
- Assist with events and Company sponsored meetings
- Coordinate all service and maintenance for facilities
- Assist leadership with pre-determined administrative assistance.
- A high school diploma is required and a college degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to leverage and maintain social media platforms (including Facebook, Linked in, Twitter)
- Strong customer service and relationship development skills are a must
- An understanding of a product ordering system is preferred
- Organizational and communication skills are a must
Submit your resume via the form included on this page!