Interior Designers Needed in the Blue Grass State!
Dealership Interior Designer
Come join the Platinum Steelcase Dealer serving the Commonwealth of Kentucky!
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945 ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships and Striving for Excellence. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. ORI is an equal opportunity employer offering a diverse and inclusive workplace for its employees.
This successful candidate will be expected to work with our Sales Team to provide exceptional service for our clients by creating designs and specifications associated with contract furniture applications. Some of the tasks associated with this position include generating and/or coordinating conceptual sketches, schematic furniture plans, 3D renderings, product specifications, installation drawings, and finish selections; using industry standard software to perform all work.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) focusing on Interior Design
- 1-5 years of professional experience within the contract furniture or A&D industry
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Preferred experience using Configura CET, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- NCIDQ and KYCID certification is preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work well in team formats
- Good work ethic
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Interest in working with finish materials
- Ability to field verify project sites (i.e. field measure, product inventory, etc.)
- Prior dealership experience a plus
Submit your resume via the form included on this page!