Manager Pre-Owned Furniture Division Job Description
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to help our customers achieve their desired business results. We serve a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945 ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships, celebrating success and Striving for Excellence.
We offer a competitive compensation package with available benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance and 401K. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years industry experience in brokerage of pre-owned furniture.
Responsibilities / Skills needed for the positions include:
- Lead customer pre-owned and refurbished furniture interactions via existing sales team
- Maintain & buy a consistent level of pre-owned/as-is furniture inventory, systems, case goods and seating at established pricing targets
- Leverage and enhance established process to fulfill orders.
- Find solutions for used/refurbished applications with customers
- Effectively broker used furniture for customers as well as decommission existing space
- Market pre-owned and refurbished inventory to internal and external customers throughout the geography regularly
- Utilize the Sales Force CRM to manage customer notes, contacts, and pre-owned furniture forecast that is updated weekly.
- Leverage refurbishing resources to provide high quality product solutions for customers.
- Manage pre-owned/mid-market sales team to attain quarterly gross profit sales bookings goals.
- Develop new business via networking with key influencers (Commercial RE/A&D).
- Leverage social media to connect with prospective clients throughout the region
- Manage a divisional P&L to attain profitability targets
- Possess/develop strong communication, presentation and overall platform skills with customers and the pre-owned/mid-market sales team.
- Build relationships with the A&D and Commercial Real Estate community
Products and services to be sold include:
- Pre-owned & Refurbished Furniture
- Brokerage Services
- Decommission Services
- Design and space planning.
- Project Management.
- Asset Management/Warehousing
- Commercial Move Services
- Installation and reconfiguration
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Submit your resume via the form included on this page!