Interior Designers Needed in Nashville, TN!
Dealership Interior Designer
Come join the Platinum Steelcase Dealer serving Middle Tennessee and beyond!
ORI, Inc. is an insights-led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to a wide variety of customers throughout Middle Tennessee, Kentucky, and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945, ORI has been a leader in creating working, learning, and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships and Striving for Excellence. We offer excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits program..
This successful candidate will be expected to work with our Sales Team to provide exceptional service for our clients by creating designs and specifications associated with contract furniture applications. Some of the tasks associated with this position include generating and/or coordinating conceptual sketches, schematic furniture plans, 3D renderings, product specifications, installation drawings, and finish selections; using industry standard software to perform all work.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) focusing on Interior Design
- 1-4 years of professional experience within the contract furniture or A&D industry
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Preferred experience using Configura CET, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- NCIDQ certification is preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work well in team formats
- Good work ethic
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Interest in working with finish materials
- Ability to field verify project sites (i.e. field measure, product inventory, etc.)
- Prior dealership experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Submit your resume via the form included on this page!